Problem VA Medical Facilities

The information on this web site is designed to encourage a discussion about Veterans Administration, Veterans Affairs and VA medical malpractice, malpractice claims and procedures. It is not intended to be legal advice. Legal advice can only be obtained from an attorney. If you have a medical malpractice claim against the Veterans Administration, you should consult with an attorney who is familiar with handling medical malpractice claims against the Veterans Administration, Department of Veterans Affairs, the VA and the Federal Tort Claims Act.